Hello, welcome to the 20 in 20: Meditate for LIFE course where you will develop a healthy meditation practice of 20 minutes over 20 days.
(This course is still under construction - more content is on the way! Sign up as an early bird and you will receive 20% discount off the launch price).
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who suffers from stress and wants to try meditation but doesn't know where to start.
You may have even tried meditation before and you like it, but the habit just slipped away in the course of life.
You have found yourself snapping at friends, getting irritated with loved ones, losing your spark, being negative, getting caught up in the constant chatter of your mind.
Maybe you had an app on your phone but you deleted it to save space.
Or maybe you want to be able to practice on your own, without the use of an app or continual guidance.
In this course we will:
- uncover your real vision for change
- find a deeper motivation to stick with your practice and be more committed than ever before
- drill down to your core values, helping drive long-lasting change
- discover and remove any barriers blocking your success
- build a meditation practice step-by-step, so you don't get overwhelmed
- use coaching to make the changes you need to take your practice to the next level
- practice meditations of different lengths so you can advance or keep practicing throughout the course
- Receive free lifetime (for the lifetime of the group) access to the Sunrise Well meditation Facebook group of the same name. Join us now! https://www.facebook.com/groups/20in20MeditateforLIFE/
About the instructor
Hello, I am the Founder of Sunrise Well, a boutique wellness business that shows people how to be mindfully well, how to de-stress and bring vitality into your life, so you can thrive, not just survive.
I am a certified wellness coach, meditation teacher, and yoga teacher, as well as an educator with a Post-Graduate Diploma in Public Health.
I have worked in academic settings for almost 20 years so I know what it takes to deliver useful courses where you can really learn, grow, and change your life. I coach people in how to meditate, how to live mindfully, how to reduce stress, and how to kick the habits that are holding them back.
I bring together my education in public health and psychology, with practical training in coaching, yoga, and meditation. I also incorporate my background skills in health policy and academic lecturing.
Sunrise Well comes from my understanding that we don't have long on this earth and we have to make the most of it. Not some day, but NOW.
My philosophy stems from the concept that each morning brings an opportunity to make the best day possible. I encourage you to be fully present in your life, to achieve what you dream of, to throw out old habits, to start each day with fresh eyes and an open heart.